ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Define volume

2015-03-27 11:43:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Define volume
From: white jeff <jeff.white3 AT BLUEYONDER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:41:11 +0000
This is mone (but for a Windows TSM server)

DEFINE VOLUME stg_nas_toc F:\tsminst2\dcavg8toc\toc_stg_vol_
formatsize=23000 n=10

select char(volume_name,40) from volumes where stgpool_name = 'STG_NAS_TOC'

F:\TSMINST2\DCAVG8TOC\TOC_STG_VOL_000
F:\TSMINST2\DCAVG8TOC\TOC_STG_VOL_001
F:\TSMINST2\DCAVG8TOC\TOC_STG_VOL_002
F:\TSMINST2\DCAVG8TOC\TOC_STG_VOL_003