ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore error message

2015-03-23 16:54:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore error message
From: André Roy <Andre.Roy AT CSST.QC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:52:11 -0400
Hi,

Maybe if you restore the vm with a new name...

Before check these values for your backup

select * from summary_extended where sub_entity='<vmane>'

De :    "McWilliams, Eric" <emcwilliams AT MEDSYNERGIES DOT COM>
A :     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU,
Date :  2015-03-23 16:39
Objet : [ADSM-L] Restore error message
Envoyé par :    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

I haven't received any replies so I thought I would re-post.

Please forgive me if you've see the post already.

Is there any way to recover from this error?  I'm trying to restore a full
vm.  I deleted the vm but before I could get the tape back to do a restore
someone created a new vm with the same name.  The backup ran and backed up
the new vm.  I've deleted the new vm it but am now getting this error.

Error: ANS2809E The backupid '52909974' in the input file does not match
the vmname 'ALTO' being restored.

Thanks,
Eric

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***

 This message and any included attachments are from MedSynergies, Inc. and
are intended only for the addressee. The contents of this message contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally
protected. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or
use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or contact MedSynergies, Inc. at
postmaster AT medsynergies DOT com.

Ce message est confidentiel et est à l'usage exclusif du destinataire
identifié ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par les présentes, avisée
qu'il lui est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer, d'en
dévoiler le contenu ou de le reproduire. Si vous avez reçu cette
communication par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur par courrier
électronique immédiatement et détruire l'original de ce message ainsi que
toute copie.
Devez-vous vraiment imprimer ce courriel? Pensons à l'environnement.