ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP/ERP slows to a crawl when only one session remains.

2015-03-17 15:23:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP/ERP slows to a crawl when only one session remains.
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT COX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:20:16 -0500
OK, seeing a strange one.

I have a 10 TB DB

Running 6 sessions with multiplexing of 4

Tdp/erp will run at 300 GB/hr/session lan free until only one session
remains. then the through put drops to about 400 MB/hr

So I'm moving a total of 1700 GB/hr until the last 4 multiplexed files into
a single session and it grinds to a painfully slow rate.

AIX 5 with tdp/erp is 6.2.1.0  and tsm client 6.2.5.4 going to a 6.3.5.100
server

Has anyone else ever seen anything like this???

And yes, I know all this is old stuff but I deal with what I'm dealt.

Just curious if this has been seen before. I have a sev-2 with level-2
support but they are slow to get back with me.

Thanks in advance,

Dwight