ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Old Technote: TSM encryption compliance with FIPS 140-2

2015-03-12 17:58:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Old Technote: TSM encryption compliance with FIPS 140-2
From: "Mitchell, Ruth Slovik" <rmitch AT ILLINOIS DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 21:56:34 +0000
Hi All,

I know we all grapple with outdated online documentation from time to time.
Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to request IBM update an out of
date technote? I've already submitted feedback via the 'rate this page' link.
Is it better to open a service request? To me that seems like overkill.

The page in question is,
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21442342, last updated in
2012. We'd like to point customers to a current IBM page for this type of
information, but such out of date details aren't very helpful.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Ruth
U of I, Urbana, IL