ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.1.3 Windows client fixlist

2015-02-05 14:10:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.1.3 Windows client fixlist
From: "Mitchell, Ruth Slovik" <rmitch AT ILLINOIS DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 19:08:46 +0000
Zoltan,

This does seem to happen frequently. I was looking at the most recent security
bulletin for CVE-2014-4813, posted yesterday, and found this page, updated
today, 2/5/15:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21667934#Interim%20fix%207.1.1.3,
 which may what you're looking for.

Sadly, not all of the README files for the patches have been fully updated. For
example, I found the README for the AIX 7.1.1.3 client is simply a copy of the
7.1.1.1 version.

Ruth
U of I, Urbana, IL