ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Registration Open for the 12th TSM Symposium 2015

2014-11-26 12:08:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] Registration Open for the 12th TSM Symposium 2015
From: Claus Kalle <kalle AT UNI-KOELN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:04:00 +0100
Go ahead and mark your calendar for 22nd to 25th Sep 15!

If you still have budget available in 2014 for registering for the TSM
Symposium 2015, be happy and use it for registering:

The registration tab on http://tsm2015.uni-koeln.de is working now!

Thanks and best regards,
Claus
--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I