ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware backup fills up C:\Windows\temp

2014-09-24 22:06:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware backup fills up C:\Windows\temp
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 02:02:24 +0000
The license file now goes in the C:\ Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPVMware folder,
whereas before it went in the C:\ Program Files (x86)\Tivoli\TSM\TDPVMware
folder.

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 7125 Thomas Edison Dr, Suite 100, Columbia, Md 21046 |
443-573-0524, 443-718-4900 (o)