ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server appears to hang

2014-07-16 15:25:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server appears to hang
From: "Mitchell, Ruth Slovik" <rmitch AT ILLINOIS DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:24:48 +0000
Rick,

Here's a handy technote you might want to keep in your back pocket if these do
turn out to be DB2 related:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21452146 , (be sure to refresh
it occasionally since it's been getting updated lately).

If you do turn up reorg-related issues, you might want to consider upgrading
the server version if feasible. Reorganization has been optimized substantially
since 6.2.5. There are also three TLS/SSL vulnerabilities in this version,
announced on May 8, 2014, and in APAR IT01590:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT01590. We found the upgrade
from 6.2.5 to 6.3.4.xxx to be painless.

Ruth