ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] APARs fixed in TSM 7.1.0.100

2014-07-14 16:23:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] APARs fixed in TSM 7.1.0.100
From: Liudyte Baker <liudyte AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:20:42 -0700
Thank you for your comments about the recent Tivoli Storage Manager patch
release. The 7.1.0.100 patch release that is currently available is
intended only to update the Operations Center V7.1.0 on Linux so that it
can run on an IBM Power Systems server. A 7.1.0.100 patch release for the
Tivoli Storage Manager server is planned, and might be released in the
coming months. This is subject to the sole discretion of IBM.

We would also like to address the related comment about APAR lists. When
APAR updates are included in a patch release, the readme file includes a
link to an APAR list that is published in the IBM Support portal, as shown
in this example:

The APAR list includes dynamic links that provide more information about
each APAR. The reason for publishing the APAR list in the IBM Support
portal is that minor changes might be required in the list after
publication. In those cases, we update the list.

We are grateful for your feedback, and we hope that we answered your
questions. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Ingrida Cazers
Information Development
Tivoli Storage Manager Server Team