ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] getting tam client for mac

2014-06-17 09:21:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] getting tam client for mac
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:19:20 -0400
I go to service.boulder.ibm.com for all my client updates.  For the mac
maintenance release, go here:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com//storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v7r1/Mac/v710

For the patches:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com//storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v7r1/Mac/v710

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator