ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] dfs backup issues

2014-03-19 08:28:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dfs backup issues
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:24:15 +0100
Hi Mike,

thanks for the link, I'll look into it. One thing I can add is that there is,
or should be, in fact only one target, so every time my client connects it
should effectively connect to the same share on the same device. It is worth
looking into though. I'll ask the sysadmin.

Op 19 mrt. 2014, om 13:14 heeft Ryder, Michael S <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT