ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tape Drive compatibility

2014-03-12 16:56:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape Drive compatibility
From: Nick Marouf <marouf AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:54:40 -0600
Hi George,
 I've had mixed drives in a library from before. What I've had to do
set the devc format to the lesser drive format. I know this does not
utilize the features of the new drives. But administratively when you
no choice, it is much easier than splitting the library.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.srv.doc%2Ft_devclass_define_ulw.html

Best of Luck,
-Nick