ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure

2014-03-11 15:10:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:07:24 -0400
Thanks for finding that but, as you said, it doesn't help much.  The disk
filled to 100% due to DB2 taking dumps but that doesn't tell me what caused
the dumping in the first place.

We are still running Dell full diagnostics (started yesterday afternoon and
was at 78% as of 2pm EDT).  My OS guy is watching the pot boil and will
report back once it finishes.  Then it that is clean, he will wipe it and
reinstall RH 6, since it doesn't look like what is left (/TSMDB, /TSMLOG,
/TSMARCHLOG) will be of any value without the root filesystem.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator