ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Patch this TSM Server vulnerability now

2013-12-05 13:49:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Patch this TSM Server vulnerability now
From: Nick Laflamme <nick AT LAFLAMME DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:47:27 -0600
The fix seems to be to install TSM Server 6.3.4-- which has been out for so
long, I installed it a month ago for unrelated reasons.

Oddly, the list of APARs fixed in 6.3.4 doesn't include IC82487. Presumably
IBM wasn't discussing this APAR until something happened.

At least I can tell my current client, we're ahead of this one!

Hope this helps,
Nick