ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Need help TSM 6.3.4

2013-12-05 10:04:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] Need help TSM 6.3.4
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 07:01:51 -0800
Hi everybody,

I try to install TSM 6.3.4 on windows server, i installed this on virtual
machine and that works fine no error.

Now i do the same manipulation on my futur IBM System x3400 M3 and i have an
error during installation

ANR2975E : Offline DB backup for database DB Alias failed with sqlcode and
sqkrrmc sqkrrmc

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.messages.doc%2Fmsgs2424.html

Anyone have already has this error ?
Can you help me where the problem come from ?

On my virtual server (WS 2008R2) that works but on the physical machine i have
this error.

Thanks by advance.

Regards, Mickael.