ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to report readme error?

2013-12-04 10:34:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to report readme error?
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:32:18 -0500
Hi Harold,

I can work with you re: this item. I will email the person who is
responsible and follow up with an email directly to you. I do not control
the content on these pages, but I can request updates. Some times I have to
submit multiple requests so I appreciate everyone's patience while I work
to resolve the issue. Thank you for noting the problem. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 12/03/2013
05:22:50 PM: