ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool

2013-11-20 05:17:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tapepool to copypool and copypool to tapepool
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 02:16:03 -0800
Hi Michael,

What we are doing right now and it's work we have just one drive it's work
We create a storage pool name named ECHANGE_BANDE device class name : FILE_DEV2
The storage pool name is locate on a HDD and his virtual band.

We move the data of the tapepool to the ECHANGE_BANDES (i actually move bande
of tapepool to echange_bandes)

Volume A00005L3 (storage pool TAPEPOOL), Target
 Pool ECHANGE_BANDES, Moved Files: 117217, Moved
 Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current Physical File
 (bytes): 263,519 Current input volume: A00005L3.
 Current output volume: J:\TSM_FILE_DEVCLASS2\EC-
 HANGE_BANDES_VOL000

PS: i think we don't understand each other