ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What's New in TSM 7.1?

2013-10-30 13:59:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What's New in TSM 7.1?
From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:59:01 +0000
Hi Nick,

there is a webinar next week from the Tivoli User Community.

What's New in Tivoli Storage Manager V7.1

November 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM, ET USA

Join Ian T. Smith, Director of IBM Storage Software, to learn more about how
Tivoli Storage Manager V7.1
dramatically increases scalability and performance while providing backup
infrastructure cost savings up to 38%.

You can register at
http://tivoli-ug.org/tech-zones/storage-management/c/e/912.aspx

Bill Colwell