ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Win2008 with UAC and backing up files that really didn't change... kind'a

2013-10-11 02:59:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Win2008 with UAC and backing up files that really didn't change... kind'a
From: Richard van Denzel <rvandenzel AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:58:15 +0200
Hi All,

I am seeing the same kind of behaviour on a Windows 2012 cluster, which
from time to time backs-up the entire volume, without anything appently
being changed.
One of the answers I got was that there might be a group policy updating
security descriptors which triggers TSM to back them all up again.

Richard.