ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Library Manager/Client compatibility problem

2013-10-09 08:20:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Library Manager/Client compatibility problem
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:18:01 -0400
We ran multiple 5.5 library clients to both 6.1 and  6.2 library managers
for a few years with no issues.  All TSM servers are RH Linux.

As other folks have reminded me 'Not supported does not necessarily mean it
doesn't work'

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University