ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2012 issue

2013-10-04 05:49:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2012 issue
From: Chavdar Cholev <chavdar.cholev AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:47:46 +0300
Hi Richard,
you can check copy mode in backup copy group for management class where
these node are assign...
copy mode = modified => incremental
copy mode = absolute => full

HTH

Chavdar
On 10/4/2013 12:33, Richard van Denzel wrote:
Hi Listers,

I have a strange problem with a Windows 2012 Cluster client. Every friday
the cluster client appears to start a full backup, while the other clients
(2003 and NetWare) in the same schedule perform a normal incremental
backup. I've checked the log-files and the activity log, but no clues there
to what's going on.
Any ideas to what might be going on, or anyone had the same issue?

Enviroment:

Client v6.3.1.2 (Windows 2012)
Server v6.3.2.0 (SuSe Linux)

Regards,