ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM licence problem on Linux --tsm v 6.3.3.

2013-07-24 03:45:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM licence problem on Linux --tsm v 6.3.3.
From: Vikas Arora <vikaroin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:43:43 +0200
Helllo All,

I have done a fresh install of a new tsm server with v 6.3.3. on linux. But
unable to register licenses.

​I have tried giving full file name and paths but same result.​

​tsm: TSMDEESW101>reg lice file=*.lic
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR9638W License registration is not supported on this server.
ANS8001I Return code 3.​

As understood, TSM license file should be installed from base version of
6.3 i.e  V6.3.0 but I am unable to find it anywhere on Passport advantage
or on IBM ftp site.

​I have tried copying license file from a v 6.2.3 server, but that doesnt
work either. I also tried searching that licence file in v6.3.1 but no luck.

Has anybody faced the similar issues on v 6.3? Could you please advise?

I also raised a call with IBM but they say they don't deal with licences
problems.​

thanks

Grüße
Vikas Arora*