ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Domino 9 and TSM

2013-07-16 10:57:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Domino 9 and TSM
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:55:17 +0200
Hi all,

See : Data Protection for Domino 6.3.1 HW & SW Requirements

The V6.3.1 Fix Pack was delivered to the public FTP site on April 2, 2013.
This fix pack includes APAR fixes, support for Lotus Domino 9, and Windows 2012.

There's no support for Linux on Intel platform, only zLinux, as previously
written.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON