ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] query archive returns nothing

2013-07-09 11:05:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] query archive returns nothing
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:01:13 -0400
Also make sure that the management class to which the archive objects are
bound has a sufficient retention period.

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
Documentation Central/page/Tivoli Storage Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2013-07-09
10:41:28: