ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] retver

2013-06-27 12:11:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] retver
From: Maurice van 't Loo <maurice AT BACKITUP DOT NU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:07:45 +0200
Hi Eric,

Normaly the archives should be deleted at the next expire invertory.
I checked the information center to be sure:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/topic/com.ibm.itsm.srv.ref.doc/r_cmd_copygroup_archive_define.html

That data is deleted sounds the good way to me, so I have no idea why the
data is not deleted at other servers.

Regards,
Maurice van 't Loo