ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: LTO-5, TS3310 and dual-port

2013-06-21 17:29:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: LTO-5, TS3310 and dual-port
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:27:11 -0500
Or just:  /usr/lpp/Atape/instAtape -a
(That gets SMC devices, too.)

(Disclaimer:  I've never tried it with LTO5 drives, but it works for
3590/3592 drives using Atape, so if you're using Atape for your LTO5
driver, I'd expect it to work.)

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa