ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Last version avaliable for Domino on Linux Intel

2013-04-25 12:27:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Last version avaliable for Domino on Linux Intel
From: jolobel <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:34:43 -0700
Can someone help me with this question?
Which is the last version for Linux on Intel (32bit/64bit)
IBM support told me to download last version because of a problem with losing
some of the mailboxes and the version I use is out of support
I have already TDP version 5.5.2 installed.
The only new version I found was 6.3 but for linux 64bit on z series

Thanks in advance

Johannes