ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Library manager question

2013-04-18 11:09:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Library manager question
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:05:08 -0700
A storage pool is bound to a single device class, and that device class
is bound to a single library. This means that whatever device class a
storage pool is in, will point either to a local library or to a managed
library.

If you're migrating from one library manager to another, you can specify
OWNER=library-client with the checkin command on the library manager, to
specify a specific library client for a list of volumes.