ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Node Replication Question

2013-04-03 07:41:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Node Replication Question
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT SCSI.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:36:08 +0700
The Backup Storage pool doesn't intent to use offsite only. It use for recover
from volume damaged too. I think TSM not allow rebuilt damage volume from
replicated data.

Best Regards,

Wira Chinwong

SCSi Co., Ltd.

2521/69 Biztown Ladprao Rd.,
Klongchaokhunsingha, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310
Tel 02-9559873-4  Fax 02-9559875 ext 5
Mobile: 086-9092992
E-mail: wira AT scsi.co DOT th