ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [BACLIENT] - Exclusions / Inclusions on Windows 2008 R2

2013-01-25 23:49:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [BACLIENT] - Exclusions / Inclusions on Windows 2008 R2
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:42:50 +0000
This tells you how to find out what is saved by systemstate:

http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg93783.html

The best list of exclusion/inclusion for default is the one provided by the
client install itself.
Use the client setup wizard to add them to the existing dsm.opt file.

Start the GUI
>From the top menu pull down utilities > Setup Wizard
Help me configure the client options file > Next >Next
Update my options file
Click Next until you get to the page Recommended Include/Exclude list > Select
All >Next
On the "Common File Exclusion List" page, normally select nothing at all,
unless  you have a specific requirement.
Click Next until you get to the point you can click Finish.

The include/excludes will have been added to your dsm.opt file.