ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Battles with TSM for VE

2013-01-08 17:12:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Battles with TSM for VE
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:47:50 -0800
Hi,

In version  TSM Server 6.3 there was improvements in relation to Virtual
Libraries, I am not sure if this solves the problem. Anyway if you open a RFE I
will add my vote and I hope new releases TSM Server will have the possibility
to choose the pool to restore the data. I have seen this behavior when we use
VTL and Physical Tape Libraries, the restores has been done from PTL instead of
VTL due to the number of the tape volumes.

Regards,