ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] issue with offsite reclamation

2012-12-04 09:59:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] issue with offsite reclamation
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:51:41 -0500
Sorry might be a misunderstanding here.
I don't have an offsite server. I trying to do reclamation on offsite volumes
or trying too.

I get a few tapes back sometimes but I'm constantly getting that error message.
A lot of the offsite volumes have a percent utilization of less than 25% that
should be reclaiming.

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center