ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] full library?

2012-11-27 07:46:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] full library?
From: Dan Olson <dolson AT MCS.ANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 06:44:24 -0600
The web interface must have improved, because it does clarify which is
import/export
vs storage slot.  The confusing thing is it will let you configure a partition
of
size X as long as you have the room, but the slots aren't actually usable until
empty terapacks are present in those chambers.  I'm surprised there isn't some
counter at least on the web interface that shows available vs absent slots.

----
Daniel Murphy-Olson
Systems Administrator
Mathematics & Computer Science Division