ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY -- NEED TO RESTORE ANOTHER NODE'S DATA IN WINDOWS

2012-10-18 16:46:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY -- NEED TO RESTORE ANOTHER NODE'S DATA IN WINDOWS
From: "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:35:56 +0000
No, still active means that node1 is a functioning machine which will be backed
up this evening.  The domain containing the corrupted filespace has been
excluded so it won't back up.

Think the suggestions of the node access list will do the job.

Thanks all.
Being totally blind, the java gui is inaccessible.  That is what nearly all my
users use.

Thanks for the help so far.  Will keep you all posted.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University
phone: 765-285-1310