ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] WEB GUI selections when restoring data

2012-10-10 20:06:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] WEB GUI selections when restoring data
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:03:06 -0700
Hi All,

Question related to a restore selection when using the web GUI. The choices are
original location or select location. Since the original location is not
possible to send to because the machine is gone the only choice is to select
one. The problem is that you cannot browse or type anything in the box, there
is a drop down and selections are made from there, none of which I want or even
know where they are at this point, although they seem to be NAS shares coming
from somewhere. My question is how that drop down is populated and how to add
or remove selections from it.

The data is on tape and available I just can't get it where I want it and my
searching so far has led me to dead ends. I just can't find any documentation
just yet that will answer my question so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Thank You
Geoff Gill