ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] OT: OS/2 file format

2012-09-25 10:47:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] OT: OS/2 file format
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:24:39 -0400
This is very, very loosely related to TSM but I figure the collective
knowledge (i.e. "experienced") on this list might be able to help.

Does anyone know of a utility to read LOADRAM/SAVERAM file formats - the
3494 ATL OS/2 saves/extracts logfiles in this format, to floppies.  It
seems to be some kind of "zip" or "tar" format since I can see the list of
files inside this file when using a hex editor.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator