ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Error when installing TSM client on RHES 5.7

2012-09-12 21:46:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] Error when installing TSM client on RHES 5.7
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:43:30 +1000
Hi all,

I am trying to install the TSM client on Red Hat linux version ES 5.7.
TIVsm-API-5.2.0-0 has installed OK via the rpm command however I have run into
the problem below:

rpm -i TIVsm-BA.i386.rpm

error: Failed dependencies:

        libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 is needed by TIVsm-BA-5.2.0-0.i386

        libXp.so.6 is needed by TIVsm-BA-5.2.0-0.i386

Any suggestions? I assume there are some other linux packages I have to install?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL - Regional Carrier of the Year 2011 - Containerisation International

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you
received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or
disclose its
 contents to any person.