ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Occupancy for each platform type

2012-08-24 18:35:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Occupancy for each platform type
From: Alex Paschal <alex AT NORDISKSYSTEMS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:32:08 +0000
Hello.  Hans Chr.  I don't have one to look at right now, but I didn't see any
helpful:  might the filespace names or name formats give you any clues?  Or do
they look like regular drives under vss/proxy?

Also, back in the old days, I used to back up Exchange data under a different
nodename from the OS data, e.g. node1 and node1_exc.  Could you use nodename
patterns to help with your reporting?