ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.3 - need help finding out how to find out what I need to find out....

2012-08-08 07:57:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.3 - need help finding out how to find out what I need to find out....
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:50:39 -0400
Hi Wanda,

I recommend that you enable tracing, open a PMR,
and send the trace to IBM Support.

You can do that by adding the following to
the "TDPEXCC BACKUP" command:

     /TRACEFLAG=SERVICE /TRACEFILE=TRACE.TXT

The trace will tell the IBM Support team
exactly where the code is crashing.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/07/2012
10:35:31 PM: