ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Flash Copy Manager for Custom application backup mode

2012-08-02 15:41:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Flash Copy Manager for Custom application backup mode
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:25:29 -0400
Hi Wira,

FCM exploits the B/A client backup group functionality to treat
all the files from each backup as a logical entity.
Backup group supports Full and Diff modes.

If you want to do file level backups, you can use the
FCMCLI mount function and drive the dsmc incr command.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 07/31/2012
10:49:49 PM: