ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] New message ANR1626I

2012-08-02 15:24:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] New message ANR1626I
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:19:15 -0400
Just upgraded my TSM server instance from V6.2.3.0 to V6.3.1.0 and now when
I run the DSMADMC -CONSOLE mode all I get are ANR1626I messages...not any
real messages! Everything that comes across are just more of the same

ANR1626I The previous message (message number 2017) was repeated 1 times.

ANR1626I The previous message (message number 944) was repeated 1 times.

ANR1626I The previous message (message number 2017) was repeated 1 times.

Is there a way to shut this "feature" off or give it another threshold? I'm
not finding anything in the documentation. Mostly just the description of
the message ID.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
(610) 927-4407
"Enjoy life. It has an expiration date." - ??