ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export backup data between LC

2012-07-31 08:44:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export backup data between LC
From: "Meuleman, Ruud" <ruud.meuleman AT TATASTEEL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:23:10 +0000
We are upgrading TSM server 5.5.5.2 to TSM server 6.2.2.30. TSM LM 6.2 still
supports TSM LC TSM5.5. When we have no TSM5.5 anymore we will upgrade to TSM
6.3.

Backup client we start new backups on the TSM 6.2.2.30.
Archive client we have to export all data from TSM server 5.5.5.2 to TSM server
6.2.2.30.