ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strong TSM Passwords?

2012-07-24 10:53:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strong TSM Passwords?
From: Kevin Kettner <kkettner AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:47:50 -0500
I have not personally submitted an enhancement request. I have requested
it in a few different meetings with IBM/TSM people. It's been a while
but I think one of them was going to submit one on my behalf. I searched
the RFE page and the only related one is tying it to LDAP for passwords,
so I submitted one.

RFE: 24787