ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Moving Archive data between *nodes*

2012-07-17 08:50:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Moving Archive data between *nodes*
From: Rick Harderwijk <rick.harderwijk AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:32:26 +0200
Chavdar,

Thanks. There is something to win there, maybe. We could abandon the
current OS nodename and create a seperate for archives. I could then rename
the node in TSM to 'Archivenode' and the filespaces belonging to that node
as well. How about this: I have 'Node1' with archives and 'Node2' with
archives. I could rename 'Node1' as 'Archivenode', but not 'Node2' as well.
Is there still a way to move the archives on 'Node2' to 'Archivenode'
without export/import?

Cheers,

Rick