ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Moving Archive data between *nodes*

2012-07-17 07:07:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Moving Archive data between *nodes*
From: Rick Harderwijk <rick.harderwijk AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:55:43 +0200
Hi,

In cleaning up old domains and nodes, we have 'found' some nodes that have
archives bound to it. We do wish to part with the old nodes, but not with
the archives. Is there any low impact method to rebind the archive data to
a new node? I've been reading up on export node / import node, but it
appears that would take quite some time and resources to accomplish this.
Is there any way to make this easier on the admins and the system?

Many thanks for your input,

Rick