ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] uninstalling tsm

2012-07-14 00:12:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] uninstalling tsm
From: Alex Paschal <apaschal5 AT FRONTIER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:03:20 -0700
Hi, Gary.

You'll need to remove the DB2 catalog.  It's a directory called
NODE0000, typically in ~tsminst1or ~tsminst1/tsminst1.  On Windows,
it'll typically be in c:\server1, or whatever directory to which you set
dftdbpath.

Alternatively, you can probably use DB2 commands to uncatalog the database.
db2 uncatalog db server1 (or whatever)
I can't confirm this one because I normally just use the big hammer -
"rm -rf NODE0000".

Alex