ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select or Query help

2012-07-12 15:22:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select or Query help
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:13:43 +0000
I had a PMR open with IBM a few days ago... HL_NAME and LL_NAME in the BACKUPS
table are not IP addresses/ports.

They had me run SELECT FILESPACE_NAME, HL_NAME, LL_NAME, BACKUP_DATE,
CLASS_NAME FROM BACKUPS WHERE NODE_NAME='<NameOfNode>'.

It's a long listing, but an example for an Exchange Agent (each column name on
a row here):

FILESPACE_NAME: <NameOfNode>\First Storage Group
HL_NAME: \data\0000\Mailbox Database\
LL_NAME: Full
BACKUP_DATE: 2012-07-09 09:00:33.0000
CLASS_NAME: Default

Values for Filespace_name would be the device, like C$, or D$?

Values for HL_NAME would be the path to the files, like \Program Files\.

The values for LL_NAME are full, or incr.

Even with a select on a node_name, you'll get a lot of rows.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631