ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues

2012-06-26 13:40:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues
From: James Choate <jchoate AT CHOOSES1 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:30:09 -0500
I just recently tried to install admin center 6.3.0.0 for a customer.  I spent
a couple days and three failed installs before I opened a PMR.  It took over 2
weeks for support to assist us and get us to the point we could use TIP/AC.

In regards to other tools that are out there, I have been using TSMManager from
Tivoli Associates for the past six months.  It does have a GUI with it, and a
reporting tool.  It has a 30 day trial period.

I have been pleasantly surprised with everything that is available in the tool,
and the more I use it, the more I like it.
In case anyone is interested:

http://www.tivoliassociates.com/tsmmanager