ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues

2012-06-22 20:08:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:03:06 -0500
On Jun 22, 2012, at 6:23 PM, Robert J Molerio wrote:

> Do yourself a favor and don't use the admin center.

Is this based on recent experience, or is this just a knee-jerk reaction based
on old experiences and old wives' tales?

I'm not a fan of IBM's recent attempts to making TSM easy to use for
non-experts, and I haven't touched Admin Center in years, but we're still
looking at Admin Center again anyway. I can't see how denying myself this
experience would qualify as doing myself a favor, but I admit to a willingness
to try anything a few times every once in a while.