ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] There are not enough scratch volumes available

2012-06-01 16:18:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] There are not enough scratch volumes available
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 19:47:47 +0000
You are right, check for "unavailable" tapes. I've seen bad tape drives take
out all the tapes in a library, one by one, while you weren't looking. Check
that, for sure!

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)